The COVID-19 Business Recovery and Growth Round provides funding to COVID-19 impacted businesses to help them supply to priority industry sectors.
Applications close 30 June 2021, or when funds are exhausted, whichever comes first.
What do you get?
Funding of up to $100,000.
Who is this for?
This program aims to support Western Australian small to medium enterprises (SMEs) that supply to, or are part of, priority industry sectors and whose business operations have been adversely impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Eligible expenditure activities include, but are not limited to:
- upgrading plant and equipment
- staff training and upskilling
- implementing improvements to internal business infrastructure
- overcoming barriers and restraints on business viability
- seeking specialist advice to implement new solutions or address gaps in capability including Tender submission advice and preparation
‘Adversely impacted’ means having experienced at least a 15% reduction in turnover since the beginning of the June quarter 2020.
Successful applicants may receive 75% of eligible costs up to a maximum of $100,000.
What are the eligibility criteria?
This round is open to WA SMEs that supply to, or are a part of the following industry sectors:
- energy (oil, gas and renewables)
- civil construction
- state and local governments
Applicants must also:
- have an Australian business number (ABN) or an Australian company number (ACN) and be solvent
- be a for-profit organisation (except industry associations)
- have their operating facilities based in WA and continue to be based in WA for at least the next 12 months
- have been trading for at least 3 years
- have less than 200 employees (although this may be considered on a case-by-case basis)
How do you apply?
You can find out more about eligibility and how to apply at COVID-19 Business Recovery and Growth Round.